National Budget Circular 542, issued by the Department of Budget and Management on August 29, 2012, reiterates compliance with Section 93 of the General Appropriations Act of FY 2012. Section 93 is the Transparency Seal provision, to wit:
Sec. 93. Transparency Seal. To enhance transparency and enforce accountability, all national government agencies shall maintain a transparency seal on their official websites. The transparency seal shall contain the following information: (i) the agency’s mandates and functions, names of its officials with their position and designation, and contact information; (ii) annual reports, as required under National Budget Circular Nos. 507 and 507-A dated January 31, 2007 and June 12, 2007, respectively, for the last three (3) years; (iii) their respective approved budgets and corresponding targets immediately upon approval of this Act; (iv) major programs and projects categorized in accordance with the five key results areas under E.O. No. 43, s. 2011; (v) the program/projects beneficiaries as identified in the applicable special provisions; (vi) status of implementation and program/project evaluation and/or assessment reports; and (vii) annual procurement plan, contracts awarded and the name of contractors/suppliers/consultants.
The respective heads of the agencies shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with this section.
A Transparency Seal, prominently displayed on the main page of the website of a particular government agency, is a certificate that it has complied with the requirements of Section 93. This Seal links to a page within the agency’s website which contains an index of downloadable items of each of the above-mentioned documents.
A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient – a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
Sagay Water District Compliance with Transparency Seal
I. Agency’s mandate and functions, names of its officials with their position and designation, and contact information
- The Agency’s Mandate and Functions
- Officials with their Position, Designation and Contact Information
- Sagay Water District Contact Information
II. Annual Financial Reports
- Financial Report 2019
- Financial Report 2018
- Financial Report 2017
- Financial Report 2016
- Financial Report 2015
III. Approved Budget and Corresponding Targets for FY 2019
- Approved Budget for FY 2019
- Approved Budget for FY 2018
- Approved Budget for FY 2017
- MFO Targets for FY 2017
- GAA Targets for FY 2019 – Not Applicable
IV. Major Projects, Programs and Activities, Beneficiaries, and Status of Implementation for FY 2019
- Major Projects, Programs and Activities, Beneficiaries, and Status of Implementation for FY 2019
- Major Projects, Programs and Activities, Beneficiaries, and Status of Implementation for FY 2018
- Major Projects, Programs and Activities, Beneficiaries, and Status of Implementation for FY 2017
V. FY 2019 Annual Procurement Plan (FY 2019 APP non-CSE),
Indicative FY 2020 APP non-CSE; and FY 2020 APP for Common-Supplies and Equipment (FY 2020 APP CSE)
- FY 2018 APP non-CS
- Procurement Monitoring Report as of June 30,2018 (1st Semester)
- Procurement Monitoring Report as of December 31,2018 (2nd Semester)
VI . QMS Certification of at least one core process by an international certifying body (ICB)
VII. System of Ranking Delivery Units for FY 2019 PBB
- GUIDELINES/MECHANICS IN RANKING OF DELIVERY UNITS FOR THE GRANT OF PERFORMANCE-BASED BONUS (PBB) FY 2019
- GUIDELINES/MECHANICS IN RANKING OF DELIVERY UNITS FOR THE GRANT OF PERFORMANCE-BASED BONUS (PBB) FY 2018
- GUIDELINES/MECHANICS IN RANKING OF DELIVERY UNITS FOR THE GRANT OF PERFORMANCE-BASED BONUS (PBB) FY 2017
IX. The Final People’s Freedom to Information (FOI) Manual signed by Head of agency;
Agency Information Inventory; 2017 and 2018 FOI Summary Report, and 2017 and 2018 FOI Registry
Modifications made pursuant to the general and special provisions in the FY 2019 GAA (Not applicable)
Annual Reports on the Status of Income authorized by law to be deposited outside the National Treasury.
Certificates of Compliance
- Certificate of Compliance (Citizen’s Charter)
- Certificate of Compliance (Transparency Seal)
- Certificate of Compliance (PhilGEPS Posting)
- Certificate of Compliance (SALN Submission Filing)
- 2015 Officers and Employees Submission of SALN